Bartley Secondary School was formed in 1952 and the formation of the Old Bartleyans’ Association (OBA) was the brainchild of a group of enthusiastic, dedicated and loyal students of the school in 1961.
The aim of the OBA was to be the bonding platform for former students of the school to stay linked to the school. Through this platform, former students can provide various support to the current students. In addition, the OBA aims to work with the school to support its various programmes.
To remain relevant in the new millennia, the OBA has undertaken a name change in 2013 to Bartley Alumni (BA) in a bid to attract the younger members of graduates from Bartley Secondary School.
- Formation of the OBA Bursary and Scholarship Award, now known as BA Bursary and Scholarship Awards
- Annual Dinner
- 50th Anniversary Dinner at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel
- Bowling Tournament for BA members, BSS staff, BSS Students & their parents held at SPANS-JOM Clubhouse @ Ah Hood Road
- Fund Raising Golf Event in 2006 held at the Laguna National Golf and Country Club
- Movie Night for members, staff, parents and students
- Charity Drive for Nepal Earthquake Relief Fund.
- Photography Course for Members, Staff, current Students & Parents
- Basic Fishing Course & BA Fishing Competition (Pasir Ris Pond)
- Basic Sports Course – Tennis
- Sports Championship – 7 a side Soccer Tournament
- Sports Tour – Golf Tour
- Sports Tour – Trip to UK to watch BPL Match in March 2020 between Tottenham Hotspurs vs Manchester United & Everton vs Liverpool.
- Eco Tourism Tour to Colmar Tropicale & Awana Genting, Malaysia
- Golf Charity Drive – Laguna National Golf & Country Club
For more information on the Bartley Alumni, you can visit the following website: www.bartleyalumni.org